Here is an interesting video from street photographer John Free (johnfreephotography.com and youtube.com/user/JohnFreePhtography). He has worked up a system called the Five F’s. They are five steps to taking a photograph. Here they are…
- Finding – find your shot, search passionately for what you want to shoot!
- Figuring – build your composition and express your passion!
- Framing – decide how you are going to show it, frame it up in-camera
- Focusing – Focus precisely. He advises not to use auto-focus
- Fire – shoot your capture.
Watch the video (5 mins 33 secs). It is certainly food for thought.
We would love to have your articles or tips posted on our site.
Find out more…
Write for Photokonnexion.