A fun competition for Easter Week
For a change here is a competition. The two pictures below are different to each other. There are a total of twenty differences. Eighteen differences between the pictures. But there is also an Easter egg hidden in each picture too. You can have a go just for fun. Find just fifteen differences and enter our competition.
Click the images to see them full size.
If you can find just fifteen (15) differences including the two Easter eggs between the pictures and follow the other rules you can be a winner…
There will be one winning prize of a £30 Amazon voucher (or equivalent currency value) for a winner drawn at random from the entries.
There will be two runner-up prizes of one £10 Amazon voucher (or equivalent currency value) for each runner-up drawn at random from the entries.
To qualify for a prize (Updated!)
You must comply fully with the rules at the bottom of this page and…
- Be a validated email subscriber to Photokonnexion.com (free).
You will receive an email announcing each new post on the site.
Sign up now… Subscribe to Photokonnexion by Email or find out more.
- Find fifteen (15) correct differences between the two pictures below listed in your entry email including the two Easter eggs.
- Write in less than 50 words why you like the Photokonnexion website.
- Only submit one entry per email address (each to have a different 50 word statement)
- Put “Easter Competition” in the subject line of your entry email
- Send your entries via our secure email page: Contact Us
- Comply with the additional rules below the pictures.
[Comments and questions will be answered only to clarify the rules for the competition. Contact Us.]
The competition is currently open for entries.
The competition will close on Midnight Sunday 14th April 2013.
Winners will be announced within one week of closure of the competition.
The full detailed rules are available here…
Easter competition rules (detailed) – opens in new tab/page
Entry requirements only require 15 differences (including the two Easter eggs) to be submitted with each entry.
Enjoying this article? Please sign up for our
daily email service.
Find out more…