Easter spot the difference competition…
On the Easter weekend we ran a spot-the-difference competition for prizes. You had to find the differences between the two pictures. Today we announce the results.
And the winner is:
Mike Gifford – congratulations Mike… a winning prize of a £30 Amazon voucher (or equivalent currency value) will be winging its way to you shortly.
And the two runner up prizes go to…
Ann LeFevre and Chelle Caldwell. Congratulations to you both. Well done! The runner up prizes of one £10 Amazon voucher each (or equivalent currency value) will be on their way to you soon.
Thanks very much to the competition winners for entering. Thanks to everyone else who entered.
If you want to look over the differences between the two full sized pictures, here are links links again…
Spot the difference answers
Changes to picture A
1. Head gasket moved from off the wall
2. Two nails removed from board next to the tyre
3. Green tin missing from bottom shelf under the lamp
4. Words removed from body of the vise
5. Handle removed from lath under the window
6. Easter egg on the floor under the anvil
7. Handle removed from vice in foreground left next to tyre
8. The word “of” (white letters) removed from the window.
9. Orange and white tin removed from bench next to grind wheel
10. Bottom Arm of the blue lamp is removed.
Changes to picture B
1. Man removed from window
2. Spanner on the wall changed
3. Screwdriver/tool removed from top of box on vise
4. Chuck removed in foreground (in the middle of the tyre)
5. ‘Castrol’ logo removed from oil can under the lathe
6. The word “straps” removed from the top yellow Dunlop box
7. Spout removed from Red-x tin (shelf top right of window)
8. Oil filter removed from hanging on window wall rack
9. Easter egg under bench RHS
10. Two stripes removed from the BP flag on the bench