Paul Donohoe is a Social Documentary and Street Photographer currently traveling to random places as the fancy takes him and his partner. Passionate about his art he takes his photography very seriously. He believes that there are no ordinary moments and no ordinary people. He has a simple but profound philosophy which informs his work: “Love, Compassion and Empathy are my guides”.
Instants Out of Time (blog)
Pauls Pictures on Flickr
- Five Types of Photography Niche: Which is Right for You?
- File format – which type is right for photo-editing
- 10 Ways Photography Can Positively Contribute To Your Mental Health During the Pandemic
- Creative slump? Just cannot get going? Try thinking inside the box!
- Directing and Posing: Do you know the relationship?
- Expressing ourselves
- Tips for Better Smartphone Photography
Top Posts & Pages