Ann holds a B.A. in Fine Arts from Bethany College. She is a member of the Pocono Photo Club , and participates in the 365 Project an on-line photographic community. She has enjoyed the artistic aspects of photography for many years and enjoys exploring a variety of photographic subjects in her work.
- Five Types of Photography Niche: Which is Right for You?
- File format – which type is right for photo-editing
- 10 Ways Photography Can Positively Contribute To Your Mental Health During the Pandemic
- Creative slump? Just cannot get going? Try thinking inside the box!
- Directing and Posing: Do you know the relationship?
- Expressing ourselves
- Tips for Better Smartphone Photography