Alison is a veteran participant in 365Project.org . She worked as an assistant librarian and a Civil Servant before becoming a traditional housewife and mother. She enjoys life with her retired husband – and her camera. Alison has at last realised that photography is the medium best suited to her artistic abilities. She is having serious fun striving to express, through her images, her love of, and fascination with, the world around her.
- Five Types of Photography Niche: Which is Right for You?
- File format – which type is right for photo-editing
- 10 Ways Photography Can Positively Contribute To Your Mental Health During the Pandemic
- Creative slump? Just cannot get going? Try thinking inside the box!
- Directing and Posing: Do you know the relationship?
- Expressing ourselves
- Tips for Better Smartphone Photography
Top Posts & Pages