- Creative slump? Just cannot get going? Try thinking inside the box!
- Directing and Posing: Do you know the relationship?
- Expressing ourselves
- Tips for Better Smartphone Photography
- Wedding retouches – the five most common techniques
- Making an abstract image – opening your eyes
- Stay Motivated in Photography if You need to Grow
Top Posts & Pages
Search Results for: tripod
Photography at night is an intense experience. Not only is darkness powerful but the shock of light is even more invigorating. Put the two together and you have a formula for great impact. In this article Steve Maidwell gives us … Continue reading
How do you assess your own knowledge? Many beginners know more than they can recite. Physically doing photography helps. That way you get in a habit of doing photographic procedures to help you remember. Here are some other ideas to … Continue reading
A key component in your equipment is power. Without power your camera stops. The battery is a most important link in the workflow of your shoot. Get it wrong, the shoot comes to an abrupt end. Here are some ways … Continue reading
Photographers often have to photograph people at work. It is easy to forget who you are photographing. Although these people may be your friends, you still need to put them into context. Work is not just about friendship, it is … Continue reading