Feet are quite expressive, but attractive?
Well, they do say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I reserve judgement personally. Feet are not my ‘thing’. Lots of people get excited about feet. There is certainly lots of art about feet and photography is no exception. Lets take a look at the field…
My interest in feet is with the way they can express themselves. One of my own pictures makes the point…
Feet play a part in our emotions too – I frequently hear oohs and ahhhs from people when they see baby feet.
Of course vulnerability does not just extend to human babies. Lots of young animals have perfectly formed and cute enough feet to stir emotions. But then some animals seem to just have cute feet – young ones or not. There are a lot of photographs of cats feet out there.
Cat feet search on Flickr
Cat feet search on Google Images
I think feet are pretty funny. They certainly can be comical parts of the body. But they can also be included in a photograph in a fun way… I had to laugh at this one on Flickr .
The way to make people laugh when it comes to feet is to do something absurd…
. I am sure you can think of some pretty funny ways to show off some feet!
I had a fun couple of hours looking over the possibilities for feet. Some of the other opportunities that came to mind include…
- Gross – some feet have had a hard life!
- Love is… I am sure there are thousands of ways to express love.
- Family feet – your feet can be intimate – a whole family can show together.
- Animal feet – gotta be plenty of ways to see the world of animals through their feet.
- Sexy feet – There’s a whole world of seediness and feet to explore!
- Feet with character – must be a project in that one.
- And just imagine what you can do with shoes too – wow!
I have introduced a new subject and there is plenty of scope. Feet ideas are worth considering. So have a think and check out this link too…
Feet – a general search on Google images
Comments, additions, amendments or ideas on this article? Contact Us
or why not leave a comment at the bottom of the page…
Like this article? Don’t miss the next — sign up for tips by email.